Professional Marketing Tools Cushman Realty Offers:
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS)This database of all the homes for sale through real estate agents is a primary tool in the real estate industry. It provides details and photos of each property for both agents and potential buyers.
- InternetYour home will appear on at least 15 different real estate sites. Since most buyers are looking online, your home is more likely to be seen, translating to a quicker sale at a higher price.
- The “For
” SignThis one is more valuable than you may think. Many home purchasers travel around neighborhoods of interest to them. Buyers can get information from the sign in order to set up a showing.
- Showing SolutionsThis service is used by our office to outsource the handling of showing requests. It utilizes live operators, the Internet, and email to offer complete and efficient appointment scheduling for our listings. It also allows clients to view feedback from potential buyers and agents as to the showing of your home.
- FlyersThis marketing tool gives basic information regarding a property, including location, price, features, etc. It also allows a potential buyer to walk away with some information about your home.
- Detailed Community Report (eNeighborhoods)This report provides details about your neighborhood, such as schools, population, etc. It gives a better idea of the area, and is especially useful for potential buyers from out of town.
- Open HousesSometimes people shop for homes on their own and an open house is an excellent way for potential buyers to see your home.
PHASES OF SELLING A HOME
The process of selling your home involves multiple phases. Your real estate agent is there to help alleviate the stress and anxiety involved in this process. Here is a breakdown of services you can expect from your agent:
Make recommendations on making your home more attractive to potential buyers
Complete a market analysis to determine realistic asking price
Get all property details in order
Order home warranty (if requested)
Take photos of home
Place lockbox at home
Order sign for yard
Generate detailed community report
Set up showing schedule
Expose to all Twin Cities agents via MLS
Expose to general public via Internet
PHASE THREE AND BEYOND:
Obtain feedback regarding showings
Repeat market analysis
Consider price adjustment
Negotiate the best sale/terms possible